The Flowering Dogwood tree is one of my favorites. During May, the white petals are in bloom and are so pretty. I first discovered the trees a couple of years ago at Abraham Lincoln's Memorial Gardens. needed to take some pictures for a school project, and I choose to feature the Gardens. This moment was probably the first time I just went somewhere to go take pictures. Thus the reason I choose the name of the blog.
So after my tree discovery, I decided I wanted my very own Flowering Dogwood tree for my yard. To my discouragement it did not last because they are very particular trees. I have a new flowering dogwood tree and I hope this spring it will bloom.
Follow up:
The tree did not bloom and it did not make it. In it's place is a Kwanza Cherry tree. Not exactly a white flowering Dogwood~but it will suffice for now.
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment