Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

For the last couple of weeks, I've been organizing stuff in the house. It was a little overwhelming going through the closets and stuff. We were using the laundry room or rather laundry area as an overflow storage for our clothes. Normally in a laundry room that wouldn't be a problem, but ours is not enclosed. The laundry area is right off the kitchen, and the dishwasher is also there along with a door to the outside. All organizing brought me to what I would like to start doing more of for 2010.

My Goals for 2010 ~ seriously it's already 2010????

Photography Goals
~Organize and delete photos on computer

~365 day photo project

Personal Goals
~Monitor what I buy more closely

~Budget a little more

2 comments:

  1. Great goals! I just started a 365 day project. It sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty excited. It's only the second day and it was a bit challenging!

    Are you also doing a 365 Photo project or something else?

    ReplyDelete