Monday, March 15, 2010

New Lens!

I'm super excited to take some pictures and get caught up with my photo project. I found a lens that is zoom and wide angle. It was still rainy and cold this weekend, so I didn't get to try it out like I was hooping.

I am behind on my photo project and need about 41 photos to get caught up :) It is also odd that when I was trying to take a picture a day it was kinda stressful, but thinking about taking over 41 photos doesn't seem as overwhelming. Already it has been a good learning experience.

I have been forced out of my comfort zone and need to apply some time management skills as catching up is a theme for all areas in my life. Which causes me to wonder if time management sills are really a set of methods or procedures employed to be more productive and efficient or is time management just a matter of coping and doing the best one can do to achieve a goal or task?

No comments:

Post a Comment