1. Messed up the focusing screen on my dad's Sears film camera
2. Bought replacement and returned it to dad
3. Purchase Nikon EM
-Based on list of film camera's the Professor recommended
-First day of class discover it had an automatic shutter speed and will not work for class
4. Professor issues Nikon FM with nice lens
- Took one picture and film will not advance
-Need newly issued camera for school
-Resort to using the EM so I will have film to develop in class
-Load film wrong=no film to develop
5. Professor issues Nikon FG
5 Film Cameras Later, 5 trips downtown, and 2 attempts to develop film; I chose to process this print of a shoe rack outside the shoe store during the farmers market. The professor said that it was more than adequate for the first assignment and I could use it for one of my final 15 prints. He said to work on it just a bit by trying a lower number filter to see if I could get a few of the darker areas just a tad bit lighter. It should be interesting trying to do so as this was my first print. It is a scanned image of the original so it may appear to be darker than it really is.
I did not realize when I took the picture that there is only one shoe in each of the boxes. Very clever technique to get patrons into the store in addition to thwart any potential thievery!
Ahoy Mate



No comments:
Post a Comment