
My first RAW to JPEG conversion! The professor wants us to shoot in RAW, but I was getting a little concerned that I would not be able to get the pictures I have taken in RAW format converted to JPEG. I didn't do a whole lot of research on RAW to JPEG conversion, but it works now and I am glad.
If you have PSE and are finding that you need to shoot in RAW format but can not view your photos go to Adobe web page here http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4365 and scroll down the page and find the info on how to install the plug-in.
Or if you do not have PSE 6 you can at least view your RAW images by going to Windows Live Photo Gallery. You are asked to create an account. I was trying to find a stand alone program because at the time I didn't realize I would be able to get PSE 6 to open and then convert the RAW image to a JPEG image.



No comments:
Post a Comment